Saturday, 17 December 2011

Fig4 Dry Tooling Competition at Westway

Today there was a dry tooling competition at Westway, good fun and a literal kick in my balls and pride.. I did not even managed to finish the first route :(  My first sport competition since I stopped swimming 15 years ago and I felt like kid.. I was really cold, I was nervous and weak... lost my mind somewhere along the steep overhang. Shame on me. I haven't really climbed much the last week since my father came over on holiday and probably this did not help but I had hope of at least finishing the first route! Hard to motivate between so many visits and parties going on right now. Hopefully the beginning of the year (and the car we are trying to buy) will put some new light on my climbing life...


No comments:

Post a Comment